- All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. On Time limousine services accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- On Time limousine services has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at On Time limousine services millage rate.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. Sixty minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicles hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- On Time limousine services does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- On Time limousine services does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 15 minutes, and changes will revert to On Time limousine services hourly rate after 15 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to On Time limousine services hourly rate.
- On Time limousine services shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- On Time limousine services assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the trip. All damages to the vehicle will be charged to the client credit card on file. A fee of $250.00 for each carpet or seat burns. Sanitation fee for vomiting is $250.00. Illegal drug use is prohibited by law. Consumption of alcohol by minors is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate any run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion of any rules or laws on the part of the client. Smoking is not permitted in all of our vehicles and is prohibited by law.
On Time limousine services RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF On Time limousine services.